Dear members of God’s family at Resurrection Church,
Now we celebrate the Nativity of our Lord, when God’s word was made flesh to live among us full of grace and truth. Engage this resource for worship at home and accompanying videos as you desire on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day. God bless your worshipful celebrations at home.
A pre-recorded worship service, complete with readings, Pastor Linman's sermon, prayers, and music will broadcast at 5pm EST on Thursday, December 24, on our YouTube channel and will be available below:
Worship material for December 24-25, 2020
- Home Worship Bulletin for Christmas 2020
- Children's Bulletin for Christmas 2020
- The transcript of Pastor Linman's Homily
The following have been posted to YouTube; here is the YouTube Playlist for December 25, 2020:
- Choir Anthem: Zebulon M. Highben, “The Lord Shall Come and Not Be Slow”
- ELW Hymn #272, “Lo! How a Rose E’er Blooming”
- Solo Anthem: John Jacob Niles, “What Songs Were Sung”, Thomas Mugavero, tenor
- ELW Hymn #290, "Go Tell It on the Mountain"
- Choir Anthem: John Huston, arr., “What Is This Fragrance?”
- ELW Hymn #289, "Angels We Have Heard on High"
- Solo Anthem: Robert Lehman, “I Sing of a Maiden,” Darwyn Banks, Tenor and Claire and Carole Smith, Flutes
- Choir Anthem: Robert Lau, “Prepare the Way, O Zion”
- ELW Hymn #267, "Joy to the World"
- Anthem Duet: French Folk Song, “Sing, O Sing, This Blessed Morn”, Lee Ann Kostantinov, soprano and Valerie Saba, alto
- ELW Hymn #295, "Of the Father’s Love Begotten"
- Solo Anthem: Peter Cornelius, “The Three Kings”, Gary Roebuck, baritone, Lee Ann Kostantinov, Valerie Saba, Darwyn Banks, Tom Mugavero, Clark Person and Robert Verdile, choral ensemble
- Pastor Linman's recorded Homily
- ELW Hymn #283, "O Come All Ye Faithful"
- ELW Hymn #281, "Silent Night, Holy Night"
- Organ Postlude, Adolphus Hailstork, Toccata on “Veni, Veni Emmanuel”